Monday, January 3, 2011

Love Birds~

Make a love bird plate, tile or board for an inexpensive gift or decoration.

You can order vinyl from me,
you can grab, print and Mod Podge the images.

Here's the personalized vinyl version

*Birds are a commercially approved vector from Snap2Objects

For vinyl prices visit the Home and Family section of The Market


  1. Very cute! I love the personalized one! That would make an adorable wedding gift! :)

  2. How lovely! They'd be great for Valentine's Day. SueXXX

  3. Hi, hopping over from "Somewhere in Craftland" , i love the love birds.

  4. Hey girl, I love this! I linked to it from my Facebook group. Very cute and perfect for the upcoming "V-Day"

  5. What a cute idea! And so inexpensive too. :)
    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont

  6. Such a cute idea! I did something similar with images from the Silhouette shop. Great minds think alike, eh? ;)

  7. Just posted a project I did with this printable. Linked back to your site. Thanks so much for the cute idea!


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!