Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Subway Art take 2...

Find your way around Halloween town with this direction subway art 
You have to visit Jacko's Lantern, Black's Cauldron and don't forget Little's shop of horrors!


I had a lot of fun time creating this vinyl set.  

I found a scrap piece of wood in Ikea's As-Is department for $3 and used the table saw to cut it into smaller pieces. I was praying the whole time that I'd walk away with all of my fingers. That saw gives me the heebie geebies.  It probably wouldn't have looked out of place to have bloody fingers on a halloween sign, but I'm grateful that all my digits made it out alive.  


I painted the board white, rubbed it with a little bit of Gel Stain and stuck the vinyl on top!

 I cut out some bats to stick on the lampshade.

The vinyl for this Halloween sign is $15+$4 S&H
The bats are not included in this set because I just downloaded them and I'm not too excited about breaking copyright laws.  You can find them HERE

The vinyl is 19''X13.5''

To order:
Email Andy poppyginger@gmail.com
I will send you a Paypal invoice.
U.S Only 

Please specify which Halloween vinyl you are ordering
Halloween #1 ~$10+Shipping

~or~
Halloween #2 ~$15+Shipping

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your take on Halloween subway art, especially the one with the arrows and directions. So very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Halloween #1 Vinyl set yesterday and I'm on my way to Lowes today for the wood! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I just stumbled upon your site and I'm loving all the great Halloween ideas. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with the rest of us. I can't wait to share your site with my readers!
    -MeckMom

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy