Monday, September 27, 2010

Happiness Sign

Last week my sweet mother had her birthday.  

I wanted to make her a sign that included part of one of her favorite scriptures.   I changed the "lived" to "live".



One of my favorite things about my mom is that she is truly happy. She believes that happiness is a choice, not a reaction to what life sends your way.  Despite intense physical pain her entire life, she always has a positive attitude.  She has often said that she is actually grateful for the set of trials that she has been given.

She believes that happiness comes by living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  She is like the Savior in so many ways. She is patient, kind, long suffering, forgiving, intelligent, quick to show love, and a good listener.  I am so grateful for her example and her friendship.


Happy Birthday Mom.




9 comments:

  1. A beautiful sign for a beautiful mother.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! What is your actual sign made of??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sign, especially the fonts of your choice! So precious and I know your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift for your mom. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The board is a piece of mdf that used to be a shelf:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful your mother is so inspirational and your friend . You both are truly blessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Want it! Awesome job, Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this saying. If only everyone lived it :)

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy