Monday, May 18, 2009

Let's get our frame on...

Frames are quite the popular item at garage sales and you can always find them at thrift stores.  I got a couple of frames for a buck each at a garage sale and stuck paper in them.  Smallish frames are pretty versatile and you can stick them in a number of different places.

  I also love this frame dressed with fabric. It makes such a beautiful backdrop. This design is by Jason Martin and I found it at one of my fav sites Little Green Notebook.   Here is another idea from her site. This design is from Jack and Lulu. They used a bird book to fill these frames and make a stunning collage.  You can also pull a Joy from Joys of Home and just leave your frames empty. I love all of the frames in her home.  There really are so many possibilities with frames, and you can usually buy almost any size for under $5!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of the woman with the apples, where did you get it? Do you have any ideas of what to do with a door frame? I just bought a new door with the frame, but only needed the door. The frame has metal on the bottom, but the rest is a nice frame with molding. Maybe someone at DI will think of something when I donate it.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy