Monday, May 4, 2009

Kids Bathroom



The kids bathroom needed a spoonful of color, so that's what I decided to put on my project agenda for the day. It didn't want to put too much effort into it, but anything would help this sad little empty room. I painted the back wall blue and put up a big green mirror so the kids can see themselves a little more easily. I made some shower curtains out of burlap and ribbon since they don't take showers in there, but I think I may find something more colorful because it still seems to be a little lacking. The kids are excited about it, so I guess that's all that matters!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a difference! I love what you have done with it! And I don't mind if you take a look at my blog...I am flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy