Friday, March 13, 2009

Hanging boards




I've been messing around with left over scraps of wood that we had left over from a shelf order last night. I thought I would try and jazz up a board with these really pretty hooks I found at Big Lots the other day. Of course I could not resist getting some paper at Robert's. Robert's also has these letters that are already painted and everything! They were $5.99, but with the 40% off coupon they are about $3.60ish. I thought I would stick paper on it as well, but I kind of like how it looks to have a bit of black in the kitchen. Have a happy Friday the 13th! I always get excited when the 13th happens to fall on a Friday. I always imagine something crazy could happen. Hopefully good crazy!!

1 comment:

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy