Saturday, March 14, 2009

10 Spot

So just a reminder....a 10 Spot is an idea that you can make for around 10 bucks. I wasn't out looking for a project like this, but this welcome sign was only $4.99 at DownEast Outfitters in Orem. It seemed like a good deal.
I think it looked really cute white, but I felt like doing something tonight since Joe isn't home and I can't sleep when he's not here. I pulled out two sheets of craft paper. I cut out squares that just covered the letters and then glued them on with Mod Podge.


After the glue had dried I trimmed around the letters and then rubbed the edges with sandpaper.
Total Cost:$6.25 (It may cost you a bit more if you don't have Mod Podge or Sandpaper).
Total Time: 56 min. That includes clean up and the time I had to stick the babe's bink back in when she was crying in bed.

3 comments:

  1. That is darling...would have never that of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Your creativity is out of control! I know you say anyone can be creative, but you have a few extra spoonfuls. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your ideas. I'm sure I'll be stealing all of them when I go to decorate the basement!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy