Saturday, March 14, 2009

10 Spot

So just a reminder....a 10 Spot is an idea that you can make for around 10 bucks. I wasn't out looking for a project like this, but this welcome sign was only $4.99 at DownEast Outfitters in Orem. It seemed like a good deal.
I think it looked really cute white, but I felt like doing something tonight since Joe isn't home and I can't sleep when he's not here. I pulled out two sheets of craft paper. I cut out squares that just covered the letters and then glued them on with Mod Podge.

After the glue had dried I trimmed around the letters and then rubbed the edges with sandpaper.
Total Cost:$6.25 (It may cost you a bit more if you don't have Mod Podge or Sandpaper).
Total Time: 56 min. That includes clean up and the time I had to stick the babe's bink back in when she was crying in bed.


  1. That is darling...would have never that of that.

  2. Seriously? Your creativity is out of control! I know you say anyone can be creative, but you have a few extra spoonfuls. I love it!

  3. I love all your ideas. I'm sure I'll be stealing all of them when I go to decorate the basement!


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!