Friday, March 13, 2009

Even easier pants fix..

After I posted about turning my daughters ripped up jeans into capris Sarah told me about a much easier (and cuter) solution. She traces a heart from a cookie cutter over the shredded part of the jeans. She then puts a piece of fabric on the inside and stitches around the heart.
She cuts out the heart and you have a cut little patchwork heart knee! I hope I described that accurately. (Don't hate me Sarah) But I also wanted to brag about the coolest ever apron that she made!!Do you want to hear the most amazing part?? She used dishtowels that she found on clearance at Target for only $2.48!! That blows my mind!! It turned out so cute!! She is the queen of good bargains! I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. My grandma used to do the same kind of patch work on my pants when I was little. I'd do it on Jackson's pants, but I don't think he'd be too impressed with me. LOL! (Maybe I could use it as a threat..."take care of your clothes or I'll put a heart patch on them!" -jk) But Ashlynn would love it!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy