Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladder Shelves

 I adore ladder shelves.
They are killing me.
Just looking at these shots I literally feel like I am being stabbed with cuteness.



                                           






                                    


                                              




I found my own little ladder shelf at DI.
 I sanded it,
 painted it white
and then a punchy yellow.





I attacked it with the electric sander to shabby it up.



YUM! 



Happy Tuesday to you and yours!

Andy

12 comments:

  1. Andy... what does DI stand for? I see it all the time, and I know it's a thrift kind of store.
    Your ladder looks great! Love the punch of yellow!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you found that awesome shelf at the thrift store...lucky you! Love the transformation...it looks so cheery and cute now!

    Have a wonderful week, Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ladder shelves, too! I can't believe you found that little beauty at DI - I love the little x on it! You did great, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so obsessed with ladders too!! I just think they are so cute- you should go check out www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com she has all kinds of easy furniture how to's and she has several ladder bookshelves and benches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss DI. Boo hoo. So many treasures. You come up with the most creative ideas-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute , cute - I always look for little ladders at garage sales and such with no luck.... Great job !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, too. Love the simple, little green one! Oh and LOVE the white table in your side bar that says Welcome and Shoes, too cute. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree and feel like I'm being stabbed with cuteness. If it weren't too late I would be off to the DI right now.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy