Thursday, April 2, 2009

How could I possibly resist???


What a day! Look what I happened upon:Whoever you are out there that donated this to D.I., I thank you!!!Yay!!! I couldn't pass it up. Believe me, I tried. I stared at this thing for about 20 minutes. I had a few older gentlemen shoppers approach me and tell me what a good deal that was and that it had come down in price. I bought it not even thinking that it would be completely impossible for me to get it into my van. It's pretty gigantic. Luckily my dad is the kind of guy who will help anyone on a moments notice. He came and loaded it up in his truck and drove it out to my house. So nice. A mantle has been on my dream home checklist for awhile now! Lucky me! I'm just trying to decide on a color and then I'll get started!

2 comments:

  1. that is an awesome treasure! Ihave been trying to find something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I think I'm making myself your DI buddy. You always find great stuff there! Me...not so much. Can't wait to see what you'll do with it!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy