Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kitchen...again...

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I've been working in the kitchen again...not only the kitchen, but the same spot of the kitchen that I've already changed twice in the last month. I hate to admit how maniacal I am, but I like it this time, so I wanted to show you. I was really trying to figure out how to bring some accessories into the kitchen to make it feel more homey, but I really can't stand having a bunch of things cluttering up the countertops. I decided to make a long peg board to hang mugs and things on.

I think it would look cute with dark green or red hot pads or oven mitts hanging behind the oven. If you see any let me know where I can find them!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! I really like that!!! did you make the peg board yourself?

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy