Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super last minute St. Patrick's day treat~


If you'd like to get the kids a little treat for St. Patrick's day, but don't want to spend a lot of money,
run down to the dollar store and pick up some supplies.

These little buckets in the wedding section are perfect, 
but if they don't happen to carry them  at your dollar store,
paper cups or little terra cotta vases would work just as well!

You can paint them black if you are more ambitious than I am.

Also, grab some goldish looking candies.
One Lemonhead bag fills about 2 buckets 


especially when you add a couple of Peanut Butter Cups.




You can buy craft sticks, or just break a piece of spaghetti in half and tape it to the back of the tag.



Have a happy and fun St. Patrick's day!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I am doing this today! Thanks for the printable!

    <3

    Risa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd seen this earlier. I'm going visiting teaching this afternoon. Hmm, maybe I still have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha! I love your idea of pots of gold, and I was wondering if I could have permission to use your pictures in an article I'm writing for my school paper, The Ke Alakai'i. Please let me know, Thank you!
    - Abby
    alb249@go.byuh.edu

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy