Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bookshelf Love~

Do you dream about bookshelves?
I do.


We are in process of deciding what type of built-ins we'd like to tackle.
We have a front room with a slanted wall, and this pictures just about pushed me over the edge.



Do you have built-ins in your home?


If so, where? Do you use them for books? 


Or do you use them for knickity knacks?


I absolutely love the idea of having a ladder next to a bookshelf.
Do any of you actually have one? Is it practical with young kids?


Sometimes when I am searching the web for inspiration, 
it takes me a long time to find things that I love.



Not the case with bookshelves, there are too many to love.



What are your bookshelf dreams?




6 comments:

  1. Wow, love this post! I do have a built in, but I've never paid much attention to it except to throw books in. Now, I think I might paint it white and spruce it up! So THANK YOU!!

    http://www.craigslistqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream about a room like the library in Beauty and the Beast, on a smaller scale of course. I'd love a two-story library like the one in My Fair Lady. And of course and ladder is a must! Readers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chosen you for a stylish blogger award...check it out on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOooooOVe bookshelves too! esp. the 2nd photo you posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea of a ladder beside built-in bookshelves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep bookshelves to hold all the quilts I have made and collected. Built-ins to be exact in an alcove in my living room.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy