Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bookshelf Love~

Do you dream about bookshelves?
I do.


We are in process of deciding what type of built-ins we'd like to tackle.
We have a front room with a slanted wall, and this pictures just about pushed me over the edge.



Do you have built-ins in your home?


If so, where? Do you use them for books? 


Or do you use them for knickity knacks?


I absolutely love the idea of having a ladder next to a bookshelf.
Do any of you actually have one? Is it practical with young kids?


Sometimes when I am searching the web for inspiration, 
it takes me a long time to find things that I love.



Not the case with bookshelves, there are too many to love.



What are your bookshelf dreams?




10 comments:

  1. Wow, love this post! I do have a built in, but I've never paid much attention to it except to throw books in. Now, I think I might paint it white and spruce it up! So THANK YOU!!

    http://www.craigslistqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream about a room like the library in Beauty and the Beast, on a smaller scale of course. I'd love a two-story library like the one in My Fair Lady. And of course and ladder is a must! Readers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chosen you for a stylish blogger award...check it out on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOooooOVe bookshelves too! esp. the 2nd photo you posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea of a ladder beside built-in bookshelves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep bookshelves to hold all the quilts I have made and collected. Built-ins to be exact in an alcove in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pneumatic solenoid valves are sold from the solenoid valve alone to assembly with the manifold. More: van dien tu

    ReplyDelete
  8. When your baby reaches the age of need to sleep separately. And the baby's room charge is not comfortable. Therefore, you must choose a bunk bed solution for your beloved child. But to create your baby interested, you should choose the model of bunk beds sliding. More: https://trangtinphongthuy.com/kham-pha-nhung-mau-giuong-tang-cau-truot-dat-hang-nhat-nam-2020/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Đơn vị thiết kế và thi công nội thất trẻ em chuyên nghiệp giúp bạn tư vấn và lựa chọn cho gia đình và bé yêu nhà bạn có một không gian sống hoàn mỹ và an toàn nhất.

    http://english.medilam.ac.ir/User-Profile/userId/10432

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy