Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creative Alternatives for Duct Tape Wreath~

Last week I posted a tutorial for Duct Tape Rosette Wreaths

And I just HAD to show you the cute variations my SIL's came up with.

Abby made a really cute and unique version by adding silver flowers into the mix.

I also love how her roses are wider and more open. Very cool!

And Val from This N' That
Created a beautiful heart shaped wreath
Isn't it gorgeous? Suddenly duct tape isn't looking so manly anymore.

 Val is an amazing photographer. I can't believe how beautiful and different these pictures look.

These wreaths definitely outshine mine!  I love how they turned out!
If these pics are pushing you over the edge and you want to make one of your own, 
you can catch the tutorial HERE.


  1. Who would have thought Duct tape could look so beautiful!

  2. Hey! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Let me know if you accept it! :)
    Check it out at http://kristenscreationsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    Kristen @ Kristen's Creations

  3. I bought all the stuff to do this today and I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. But I'm making it for my room so it's gonna be yellow with sparadic white roses and I had totally set out to do a red one in a heart for my door to leave it up all during February! Thanks for creating all these great craft ideas. Also love the wrapping station.

  4. Thanks for the idea!! I went and bought some red duct tape and did my own. Used the whole roll!! Once you get making them, they are addicting to make!! Now I want to find some green duct tape and make cute leaves!
    Thanks again!



It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!