Friday, August 27, 2010

Catching my eyeballs...

These images are giving me a crazy good mood jump start on my day.
I'm so in love with bright colors.

The blue and orange are so inviting. I also love how low the pictures are hung.  Not super practical for a home with little ones, but cute cute CUTE!



I am in total love with this green bed frame.  Perfectly paired with the comforter. mmm.mmm..mmm

I'm usually not a fan of a lot of clutter on the countertops, but in this picture it's so charming.  It would make me crazy, but I like to look at it.

If my room was this cute, I would never be able to leave. I would just plop myself down on one of those white metal chairs and stare at it all day.  

With such a color statement you don't need many accessories. The tiny picture and clock don't even look out of place.  Love it! I want another shot of the art work behind the faux wall.

What a stunning combinations. I'm not usually a fan of exact symmetry, but it works! Maybe because of the offset yellow flowers.  

I have a new determination to find mismatched plates and hang them in my dining room. I LOVE this!!!!


I am trying to give credit where credit is due. If I have linked images incorrectly, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy