Wednesday, June 30, 2010

For a good cause...

I was completely honored when my dear friend Misty invited me to make a few of the prizes for a benefit race next week.  The event is to help supplement the cost of medical expenses of the Brian Pontius Family.  Brian has cancer and has had to take time off of work for his treatments.  Brian and his wife Melanie have 3 little cuties as well as one on the way.  

I've been having so much fun making a few things.  Here's what I've been working on. I'm sure they'll be more, because I'm just loving this opportunity.  










If you live in the area, please consider coming out on July 8th to support this sweet family.  

I cannot imagine what a challenge it must be to be battling cancer while trying to support and raise a young family.  If you have the means to help out in anyway, please  join us on race day, or make contributions at any America First Credit Union to the Brian Pontius charitable account.  

5 comments:

  1. I just live right down the road from that church!! Between that and cuz my own mom had cancer and I know how excruciatingly expensive (and painful) it is, you can count on me being there! What a great idea! I wish we could've done something like this for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, thank you SO SO MUCH for all you're doing! Your projects look great, and I'm so grateful that you're willing to use your amazing talents to help others. You're my hero. :)

    I'll have to make sure to bring my checkbook to the race. :) I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! I love all your projects. Though my fav is the faith hope charity love
    great cause!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for rising to the occasion. It means more than words can express! And I, am going to bid on the faith, hope, charity and love!! -Stephanie Schiess

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy