Thursday, April 1, 2010

Creative Cats!!!

Welcome back Cats!!!


Are you ready to have a wonderful Easter weekend?!?

Here are the inspiring, out of this world AMAZING projects from last week!

Check out this Days of White nursery brought to you by:



You're going to want to head over there and see what they used to create all of the details in this room. Meaningful and gorgeous!!


Take a look at this mirror transformation brought to you by:

Finding Fabulous





We had so many cool transformations last week! I love it!  To top it off, check out this
faux garage door tutorial brought to you by:

Remodelaholic




Crazy cool, I know.


Now it's your turn!!

I'm trying a new kind of linky system today.  You'll be able to display a picture of your project.
Let me know what you think!

Link a Specific post
Link back to Creative Cats
Check back next week to see if you've been featured!

Don't forget to leave lots of comment love for the other cats!










10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful holiday ~ enjoy your weekend!
    p.s. I'm liking the new linky system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting a great party again. Wonderful features. Have a beautiful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the linky system! attending this party for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture view party! Thanks for hosting - Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the link party and the picture system, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the party - i love getting new ideas!

    Sausha @ {show & tell}

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart skipped a beat when I saw our nursery right at the top of your post. You are sooo nice for featuring us. What an honor! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi..Thanks for hosting a great party!! I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced here. Happy Easter!! Barb
    P.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    …..Hope you will join up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so very much for hosting another great party! Have a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy