Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh So Creative Cats

Thanks for a record breaking turn out last week!
I loved getting the chance to be inspired by all of your talent.

I hope you're feeling extra "cat-ish" today!
If you're not feeling it yet, hopefully you will after you take a peek at these amazing links!

Before we jump on in I'd like to share a few projects that knocked my creative socks off!

Check out this screen door turned coat rack at



Yes, I am in love...if you were wondering.

Ooh and I know you're going to love this oversized picture frame presented by





The candlesticks are gorgeous as well!

And I couldn't miss featuring this jack-pot idea about how to get an inexpensive chunky base molding
brought to you by





I promise you're gonna want to take a look at this idea.  GOLDEN!!!

I could do this all day, but alas, I must move on.
Let's get this party started!!

Calling all Creative Cats!! 



Link up a specific post
Link your post back to Poppies at Play
Grab yourself a CC badge of honor button if you'd like!
Check back next week to see if you've been selected as a featured favorite.

Don't forget to leave a few nice words as you're checking out these amazing projects!
Everyone loves comments!
Have a great weekend!!




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Love your features - Off to check them out! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for featuring my screen door turned coat rack! What an honor! I love playing at poppies at play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting such a fun party. I look forward to Fridays so I can check out all the creativity. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! Thanks so much for hosting! I love it here!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that coat rack screen door. Thanks for hosting again. I look forward to getting so great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Thanks for featuring me, and having a party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baseboards idea is awesome. Hopefully I am done with that kind of remodel or work for a while. :) I'll keep to the little projects for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you made my day!!! Thank you so much for sharing the picture frame!! I am just going to enjoy everyones projects this week...we had the dishwasher break...flood the basement..so not too creative this week!! I'll join in next week:)
    Thanks again for hosting a fun party!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and all your ideas - I was given an award and I passed it on to you on my blog!! Go check it out if you want:)

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy