Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Decorating with pocket change

Saturday was another great day for garage sales! We rounded up the change from around the house and found some really great deals. I found this old watering can for a buck and also this cute shelf thing.

 Someone used a really cute green stain on it and I love the little lock block at the top.  Throw a couple of wreaths with them up on a shelf and they make a very inexpensive decoration!  

Welcome to Creative Cats Tuesday!  I hope you you want to play today! Thanks to everyone who participated last week and make sure to grab yourself a Creative Cat's button to display on your blog!  If you'd like to share something creative that you have been working on today just leave me a comment and include your blog URL. I will then add it to the blog page. Make sure and leave lots of comment love if you are taking a peak at other people's projects! Happy Tuesday!


  1. What a fun blog!! I'm so glad I found it! Thanks for all of your fun and creative ideas! I gave you an award...you can view it at: www.thecreativecrate.blogspot.com ~play along if you'd like!~

  2. Hey! I'm finally participating! http://hanndallfam.blogspot.com/2009/05/fathers-day-card.html

  3. Hi there!
    Here is our graduation project for ya!


    Thanks Andy for Crative Cats Tuesdays!


  4. You never cease to amaze me!! Love the watering can and shelf! Ahh A buck?? Man I need to go to the garage sales you find!! WOnderful as always!!


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!