Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bedroom Switch-a-Roo

I guess I'm not the only one who likes change! The kids are so excited to be able to switch their bedrooms around.  I decided to put the oldest and the youngest girls together and stick Jesty in the nursery and turn it into a boy room.  I have the girls room mostly done. Here's a before shot:  Here is the after picture:  No, I don't decorate my kids rooms around the holidays. It was really a coincidence that it's close to Valentines.  I just happened to have some bright red paint that I got at a garage sale for a quarter last summer.  I used the shelf that I took out of the old laundry room and brought up the dresser I had refinished and was using for art supplies.

  I still need to put handles on it before it can be a functional dresser.  I made a little paper flag to hang across the mirror.  The most expensive part of this transformation.....painting tape.  

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't even look like the same room! It turned out SO cute...I'm guessing the girls are in love with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this transformation of your house was so good. I really like the idea of mentioning mentioning the rooms. Now it's time to avail Live Chat Services for more information.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy