Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fork Board

I thought I would make a little board that the kids could hang their aprons on in the kitchen. I bent forks and sprayed them black.  My hubby said that forks sounded a little psychotic so I added a ribbon to soften the look a bit.  Initially I had cut and routed a board for the back, but I blew the paint job so I ended up using a magnetic board that I bought at Ikea.  I put craft paper on for backing and just stuck the forks to it.  I also added a couple of the bottle caps I had made earlier today.  I'm not really sure if I even like this or not, but maybe it will spark an idea that will work for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy