Monday, June 20, 2011

Things I am grateful for today~

LIFE: I saw the most amazing sunset yesterday. Pink and white filled the entire sky. I am grateful to be able to live in this world. Who knows how long each of us will have this opportunity. I'm so grateful for my life.


LIBERTY: I don't even like being on a diet because it means I'm telling myself that I "HAVE TO" do something. I can't imagine living without the freedom to choose.  What an amazing gift.  My heart goes out to everyone who has ever paid the price for my liberty.


THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS: I am always grateful for happiness and I'm trying to be grateful for the pursuit as well. I know that my level of happiness depends greatly upon my attitude, desires and efforts to be positive no matter what life throws my way.  Every day is a brand new opportunity for us to make the changes in our lives that will allow us to be truly happy.

DAD: I was reminded yesterday of how beautiful my life has been because I have a loving father.  He is a wonderful example to me because continually serves the Lord and loves to serve his family. He enjoys life and makes me laugh. I know he would do anything and everything for me and it's such a comforting feeling. I want to be like him when I grow up.

GARAGE SALES: This seems very trivial compared to the rest of the list, but I am grateful for them! I've been able to decorate my home in a way that I love using second hand items! I found this brown window on Saturday and I love having it in my home!

CEILING FANS: I bought The Joe ceiling fans for Father's Day and he was so cute about it! He had to do all of the work putting them in and I was a little worried that he would think that was a bummer of a gift. He climbed down from the ladder and said, "THIS IS THE BEST FATHER'S DAY EVER!!!". What a guy. He is everything to me..... and the ceiling fans are pretty awesome too.

SAMPLES AT COSTCO: Taking 5 kids to the store by myself can be somewhat of a natural disaster. I am grateful for little free treats to keep my children excited and entertained. Today they even had dark chocolate covered pomegranates. Such a heavenly thing.

I could go on, but I will spare you the extreme rambling session that is trying to make it's out of my head.   By the way, thank you to those of you who gave me feedback on my banner design and ideas. I removed the post because I will be changing things up. The plans are getting more involved and will take a while to work out, but I'll keep you updated! Thank you for being so sweet and generous with your compliments. Love you all!

~Andy

7 comments:

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy