Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Girly Alphabet Printables

Happy Wednesday wedding day!
((did you call it that when you were a kid?))
If you touch a boy, you have to marry him, so watch out!!!!

Today I've been working on a couple of printables.
I really just like to practice using illustrator, 
but if I ever come up with something you could use, feel free to print away!

This is an 8X10'' alphabet set for a girl's room or for a baby shower gift.












It's warmer here today than expected! I hope you are having a little sunshine in your life as well!

XOXOXO,
Andy

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I know so many people pregnant right now and think this is a perfect gift!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girl Alphabet. Many Thanks :) Just became a new follower.. love your work!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy