Friday, December 18, 2009

Creative Cats

Welcome to our very last Creative Cats of the year!
Poppies at Play will be closed from Dec.21 until January 4th!
I hope that you will all have a wonderful couple of weeks and enjoy the holidays!

I wanted to share with you a few of the lovely Christmas images posted last week.

This gorgeous tablescape is brought to you by



I totally love this cone Christmas tree tutorial brought to you by


This Christmas display is so much fun and makes me happy. It's brought to you by



Now it's your turn!!
Do you have something you'd like to share with the cats today?
C'mon, don't be shy!
It's our last linky party and post of the year, so feel free to link up any time during the break!
Link a specific blog post.
Grab yourself a CC badge of honor for your blog!
Link back to CC!
Have a wonderful Christmas!

See you in 2010!!

P.S. Happy Birthday Mirabella baby!!



2 comments:

  1. I posted a link to a "very inexpensive and very cute DIY treat dish gift idea" inspired by YOU! Thanks for the idea, I've got the supplies to make a couple more! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link, I've taken your button :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy