Tuesday, January 24, 2012

True love story~

My parents celebrated their 42nd wedding Anniversary, or as they like to call it, 
their 504th month of marriage.

Their love story is one of my very favorites, 
and I get to be a part of it!

I can honestly say I have never seen them fight. Disagree, YES...but never fight.

I remember someone asking my dad what his dream vacation would be.
His answer,"Anywhere Kay is".


They RESPECT each other,
SACRIFICE for one another
and ENJOY each other's company

Weekly dates have always been crucial to them, even when they had 5 little kids.



They gave me a precious gift...
a home filled with music, laughter, faith and
the knowledge that families can be HAPPY
and they can last forever with a lot of work and a lot of
LOVE.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents Andy!! It sounds like they have had a life full of love and happiness. And passed it on to their children! Wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT love story! Congratulations to your parents!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Happy anniversary to your parents and how blessed you are to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you made me cry. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new blog look. You do have great parents, and I know that because you are a great person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Val, right back at ya.

    I love you too Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww that is beautiful! Happy Anniversary to the parents and I agree, I'm loving your new blog look!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy