Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Easy Teacher Gift~

My SIL Sarah told me about a fun idea she had a couple of years ago. She gave wrapping paper and bows to her neighborhood friends along with a note that said something like, "Have fun wrapping up the season!".  Along with being creative, she is also very thrifty!! She bought her rolls of wrapping paper the year before when all the stores were practically giving them away.

I'm not that great when it comes to thinking ahead, but I do LOVE the idea and thought it would make a perfect teacher gift this year.  After all, who couldn't use a little extra wrapping paper...especially a busy teacher that hasn't had much time to prepare for the holidays.

It's also a gift that works well with any budget. You can buy a roll at the dollar store, or you can deck out the gift with tape, ribbons, bows and gift tags.

Make up some cute tags of your own, or feel free to grab mine!





You can find the link to the free pdf print HERE

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I was just wondering if you pin your items to pinterest or are other people doing?? I am trying to figure Pinterest out!! That is awesome that you have so much on there!! Thanks! Please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy