Thursday, November 3, 2011

Count your blessings sign~

I wanted to make an orange sign for the season. 

Orange is one of my favorite colors, but it can be a little intense so I decided to make a big white frame to tone it down.  

I took a 6''X8'  board and cut it into 2' pieces and then chopped all of the edges at 45 degree angles.
I glued and stapled the edges together and gave it a light coat of paint.


I was hoping to keep it very simple as well as bright and cheerful.


An everyday reminder of how blessed I am.








6 comments:

  1. I love it! The white distressed frame really sets it off. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect. I love it. The orange is wonderful and the white really toned it down. Perfect. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how simple & fresh it looks. Adorable, but you always have great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that, fresh!! It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty sign! I love the white frame & the verse.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy