Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ding dong the witch is dead!

A fun after school snack, or a Halloween treat for the neighbors.

Just pick up some Ding Dongs and supplies to make mini witch hats.

Click HERE for the pdf printable


  1. Super cute idea! Would be perfect for little gifts this month. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Again, very cute! I might just have to do these for the neighbors!

  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  4. Oh these are SO cute!! I just dowloaded the file! You and Ding Dongs!!! :):) {My kids and I also did your "Ding Dong Ditching" this past summer!} I can't wait to make these little witch hats! Thanks again for the inspiration! xo, Reannah


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!