Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Subway Art Printable~

 Are you as excited as I am that the weather is cooling off!! I am SO READY for Fall!!
Today we're celebrating the change of the season with an 8X10 subway art print!

I had to throw football in there...not my very favorite part of the season, but definitely The Joe's.
My favorite part would have to be the changing leaves, changing temperatures...and being able to wear jackets!! 

Click HERE for the printable version

And while we're on the subject of favorites...I'm going to have to share my song love of the day.
This is why we fight
By the Decemberists

Have a good one!
Andy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my computer is letting me comment on your blog today! I love love love your taste in music and since I haven't told you lately, I'm telling you now. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy