Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feature, feature...read all about it:)

I apologize I've been blog negligent as of late...I was excited for a lazy summer, but it's been a little crazy town! Aren't things suppose to slow down?? You'd think they would, especially with my hubby off for the summer months!

Anyway, I had to take a moment and thank Cupcake Mag for interviewing me and featuring my little blog! I'm very flattered and humbled that anyone would take the time to post about me and my site!

Take a look-see! 
{Click on the image to see the interview} 

Thank you so much Casi!! {Editor of Cupcake Mag}

Have a wonderful evening everyone!! 
Andy

2 comments:

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy