Monday, January 31, 2011

Kitchen File Folder and a Winner~

I just wanted to pop in and announce the lucky winner of the 

A big huge congrats goes out to 
Cissy!
Congratulations Lady! 

We are all totally jealous, but also happy for you!
You'll be able to pick one of these fabulous dresses:



Thanks again to Shabby Apple for their generosity!
They really do have some AmAzInG dresses, so if you haven't had the chance,
hop over and check them out!

For those of us who didn't win a new darling dress today, 
here are some bright and cute kitchen ideas to help us feel a little better.
















Decor Pad

Country Living 

Country Living


Image Via Verandah House

In Home Design

Can you tell I'm loving blue and green in the kitchen lately?
Just can't get enough!!

Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Great kitchen pics. I'm inspired to change mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen photos...can you have a giveaway for one of those now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! LOVE blue in the kitchen. Last year, we made over our entire kitchen for under $2000....I was so smitten with myself hahah...anyhow, if I had seen that BLUE SINK, I think I would have had to throw the budget out of the window! THAT is fabulous!

    My kitchen reno: http://shimmerandtulle.blogspot.com/2010/03/getting-my-cooking-groove-and-kitchen.html

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy