Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Song that I like like...

The Quiz by Hello Saferide


  1. Wow! That was interested....I like when she says, "do you talk in the middle of Seinfeld." That cracked me up for some reason;) Thanks for sharing!

  2. Eeeek! It took until 9 seconds for my heart to skip a beat. (And that's because the music doesn't start until 8 seconds!) I love love LOVE it. If it wasn't official before, let me now state: Andy, you are my music hero/soul mate/bff.

    Seriously, in love. Thanks for sharing. :)

  3. Hee hee hee. They have a song called, "If I Don't Write This Songe, Someone I Love Will Die"

  4. HA! I've been listening to Hello Saferide for a few years and nobody else has ever heard about them! I don't even remember where I heard of them! Glad to see you've discovered them too now!


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!