Friday, October 8, 2010

Gigantic Pegboard~

I absolutely love finding interesting doors,
especially when they are only $4!!!

Just by drilling a few holes for pegs,
and a few holes for screws,
we're ready to rock-n-roll.

Use a half inch drill bit so the peg will easily fit.
Stick wood glue around the edges and pound it with a mallet until it's flush against the board.

I printed out some vinyl numbers to put above the pegs.

I put some tape along the bottom edge to help me put them all on evenly.
It gave me a straight edge and I didn't have to guess.
{thanks for the tip love}

I decided to leave the circles behind. 
With all five it was starting to look a little too intense.

I haven't quite decided where this will live.


  1. Looks great! One of these would work well at our house. :)

  2. Perfect. I love it!


  3. Fab, fab, fab idea! Love it! :)

  4. Wonderful! What a great piece for the price!

  5. I love the numbers you choose. I wish I could find a piece of nice wood for that price.

  6. Awesome! The numbers are awesome!
    I've givin you an award :)


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!