Thursday, May 13, 2010

Creative Cats Linky!!

Hey there cats!! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!!
The Joe bought me a mirror from Ikea that I've been drooling over for years!
SCORE!!!

I had such a blast looking at last week's links, didn't you?!? 
I mean, HOLY COW! 

Did you see 
turn this:
into this:
My my MY!! The Joe is not going to love what I'm designing in my mind right now.  

Surely you had to love how
turned this:

into this:

Yes, I am now drooling on the keyboard.

And my personal favorite for the week
Check out 
for details about turning this:

into this:

Brilliant!

Have another great weekend, 
I can't wait to be inspired by you!!
Wish me luck tomorrow as I'm tackling a huge dream of mine to run my first marathon! I'm nervous but also relieved that it's finally here and I was able to go thru training without any injuries{{Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself}}. AAAHHHH! I can't think about it too much. It'll be all worth it when I can proudly display this sticker on my minivan.  Lol.

Time for your links!
Link a specific project
Link back to Creative Cats!
Be kind to the other cats by visiting and commenting!!





16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting every week. Good luck tomorrow in the marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are running a marathon tomorrow? Which one? Is there a utah Valley marathon? I AM JEALOUS!!! I have to say that one of the highlights of my life have been running two marathons. They are amazing. Unfortunately, I think I ruined one of my knees training for them and am not able to run anymore without my knee swelling up. I will be thinking of the joy you will feel crossing the line tomorrow! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! So happy to be able to join in the fun! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! WTG on the marathon...How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the Marathon! Thanks for hosting such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I was so surprised to find that you showcased my project from last week. Thanks. I have grown accustomed to it now. Good luck in the marathon. There is now way I could do that so best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, andy! thanks so much for featuring my blue dresser. i love this linky party so much and love all the great ideas people come up with- amazing! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting another great party! And good luck on the marathon tomorrow (I've been wondering what the 26.2 bumper stickers meant!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for having this party to showcase our hard work!! You have a new follower now!! If you get a chance, please stop by my new little blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting a party...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog!!! Love it and will be a new follower! Speaking of marathons...you need to read my friends blog titled...A mom A marathon a month! She just started the same journey! Have a great day! Off to explore your blog!
    http://amomamarathonamonth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I'm really slow with this comment but better late than never- right? Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy