Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Parade of Homes Day No.4


Parade Day No. 4
 I just adore looking at homes! It really is one of my favorite things to do! 
I've really been enjoying these beautiful tours! 
I also love that they'll be permanently linked together so I can easily go and study them!  



If today is your first day here, get yourself caught up to date by clicking on the numbers.  
If you're already to move on, scroll down to see today's featured homes!
















Now for today's featured blogs! 
Click on the number for a tour of their homes!























Please be extra generous with comments of appreciation as your visiting these homes! 
If you like what you see be sure to follow their blogs!

Wanna play with us?  Create a post featuring a favorite room in your home! We'll be having a linky party on Saturday for you to join the parade!

See ya tomorrow! We'll be wrapping up the parade with:

Remodelaholic

Design Dazzle

Under the Table and Dreaming

Rare and Beautiful Treasures


XOXO,
Andy

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. I LOVE touring homes. That is why i blog! Great idea you had... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love touring homes!!
    i can't believe i just found this...i would have loved for brogdon house (the name of my home) to be on the tour of homes! so sad!
    natalie @ our old southern house
    www.oldgeorgiahouse.com

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy