I have to say"Thank You" to so many people so I'm dedicating a post to all of you wonderful people who brighten my day.....hmmmm...where do I start...
- Thank you AMY from Mod Podge Rocks for hosting a giveaway and emailing me to let me know and actually picking me as a winner!!! That has never happened to me before and I've won a starter pack of Mod Podge!!! How awesome is that!! If you happen to have some Mod Podge and need some fresh and fun ideas on what to do with it go and check out her amazing site....MOD PODGE ROCKS...Amy, you are so sweet and thanks again!!
- Thank you Breanne from Me and My Three for nominating me for the "Love ya award". I am totally flattered and I think that you have such a cute site. I'm especially excited about your cute stitchings....they are so cute and inspiring.
- Thank you Jen from Vietti View for nominating me for the "Honest Scrap Award" I'm really just blown away and so touched by your sweetness!!! I love looking at your site. You have such fun ideas for Halloween decor. We used the glass bottle pumpkins for a Young Women's activity and they turned out really cute!! Thanks for the idea and thanks for thinking of me for this rockin award!
- Thank you Vendors!! We had our craft market this weekend and I had such amazingly creative vendors and I so appreciate all of the time that you put into your crafts. They all looked so awesome and I am so grateful that you were able to spend the day at my house!! I have no idea why I didn't take any pictures...that is so not like me.. it must have been the 3 hrs. of sleep that night. Anyhoo...THANK YOU Sara, Jamie, Carrie, Coretta, Rachel, Leslie, Hannah, Kay, Stephanie, Brittany,Jennifer, and Jessica!!! You rock!!!
- Thank you CUSTOMERS!! I am so amazed that we even had people try and find there way out to my house in Eagle Mountain!! We had a great turn out and thanks to everyone who came and supported!!!
- Thank you Deanne for watching my 5 kids ALL DAY LONG!! I don't know how I could have survived the day without your help. I know that was a super long and exhausting day for you(even though you keep denying it). I am so happy to have you living so close. You really do so much for me and I LOVE your guts!!!
- Thank you to all of you that take a moment out of your day to read my posts. You have no idea how your sweet comments make my day!! I am really really grateful to you. You all motivate me with your crafty ideas and you encourage me to improve my talents. I am loving having so many new friends who are so willing to leave a sweet comment on my blog. I had no idea blogging could be so much fun.
- Thank you my sweetheart I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you in my life. I start to tear up when I think about all that you have done to support me in the last month. Thank you for getting excited about all of my hobbies and cheering me on. You are my best friend. I'm sorry I have been so busy and I'm so looking forward to our date this next week!! I can't believe we're hitting #10. The years have flown by, but at the same time It seems like we've always been together. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for being my one and only love.