Friday, August 14, 2009

You're Invited!!



  • What???.....A house cleaning party!!!
  • When???......Tuesday August 18th!!!!
  • Where????....YOUR HOUSE!!
You are invited to my first ever Order in the House party!! in lieu of Creative Cats this Tuesday. I need a little extra motivation to get the house organized before school starts so I'm turning it into a party!!! Here's how to play:

Take a picture of a space in your house that looks similar to this(((((GASP))))):
Turn it into something like this(((((AAAAHHHHHH)))))):

Post the pictures on your blog and link to Order in the House on Tuesday. I even made a brand new button for it!!!! If you don't want to post it on your blog you can email before and after pics to poppyginger@gmail.com and I'll post it for you.

Easy as that!! You don't have to spend any money on fancy pants containers or anything, just make it look nice and orderly. It feels sooooo nice so I hope you will accept the invitation and play along. This weekend I'll be making a pegboard to send to my favorite transformation!!!
Hope to see you there!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea. It may modivate me to!!!
    Have a good day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I have so many areas that could use the work, I may just have to do them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Andy -- this is the extra nudge I need! Now I just need to decide which scary area to transform! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!

    Wait, did I just say that cleaning and organizing sounded fun?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy