I stuffed it with an old pillow and sewed another seam just above the ruffle.I'm using it for a throw pillow in my front room. Close inspection of this project is strictly prohibited. Sewing is not my forte. I am however excited to see what your forte is! Please feel free to link up today and share a bit of your creativity with us. Any and all forms of creativity are welcome and appreciated! Leave me a comment so I know that you've linked and grab yourself a CC button. If you find yourself impressed with all of the talented people who link up(like I always am) make sure and leave them some comment love! I know they'll appreciate it! Happy Tuesday!!
- Kara~ Gives a great tutorial on how to recover a lampshade!
- Lindsay~ Refashions a top into an adorable dress for her kiddo.
- Neva~ Teaches us how to make a laptop table!
- Becky~ Shares a fashionable dining chair reupholstery.
- Shanna~ You are going to love these burgers and fries made out of cake and cookies....really check it out....it's such a fun idea!!