Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Table Top

Joe has been picking up things for me when he catches a good deal. I've had two tables in the basement waiting for me to give them some attention. The other day Joe said that maybe he should stop buying me tables.  Well, that's no good, so I guess I'd better get on top of these projects he keeps finding for me.  You can always tell when I am kind of stressed out because I tend to make things as distressed as I feel. I let my frustrations out of this poor little table top.  I painted it a light blue and then sanded it like mad. 
I painted a leafy design on top.
 I'm still trying to decide if I want to put the legs back on for a table or turn it into a headboard or something. hmmmm...I'm going to have to think about that.  

5 comments:

  1. A headboard?? That would look so cute!! It looks great! Love the blue and the leaves. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be cute as either one! Do you sell all these great things? You must have an enormous house to keep all the great things you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a great headboard out of an old door and I love it. Your table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...a headboard! Never thought of that, but it would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice! I think it would make a great art piece leaned up against a wall.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy