For my project o' the day I worked on a lamp table/magazine holder and decided to change it into a entry table/shoe holder.
I sanded the crud out of it and painted it
plus a little touch-up after that. White paint is always a beast don't you think? You have to put so many coats on to get rid of the little shadows of the underlying colors. I tried really hard to find my round stamps to make some little birdies and I couldn't find them anywhere!! I'm kind of glad I didn't end up finding them because I was really pleased with how the vinyl ones turned out! I just have to top it off with a clear varnish and it's ready to go head over to Poppy Ginger!
Now it's your turn for show & tell!! Impress us with your creativity!! Please link up a blog post URL and then leave me a comment so I can move your name and project to the main page for easy access. If Mr. Linky is giving you troubles you can also post your URL directly in your comment. After you have linked a project make sure and grab yourself a Creative Cat's button!!
- Caro ~ Turns an old wooden sled into a an amazing decoration! You have to check it out!
- Brenbren ~ gives butterfly lamps a sweet new look!
- Mrs. Petrie~ creates a fabulous way to store all of your barrettes. If you have little girls this is a must see! Very cute!
- Becky~ Found a beautiful shelf on clearance & you're going to love how she decorated it!
- Hannah~ After seeing what she did with vinyl tile, you're going to want to run out and pick some up!!
- Stephanie~ Made the most adorable bookends I've ever seen!
- Jen from The Thrifty Home salvages old trophies and turns them into family treasures!
- Marilyn from Krafty Mum~ Turns a bookshelf into an outrageously cute dollhouse!
- Jeannine from Fireflies and Jellybeans~ Share a fun Father's Day gift to help organize the house!
- Dee~ Show us how to make a button ring that is sure to turn heads! Very cute and unique!
- Amy~ Makes over an end table! She turns it into something bright and fun!
* Don't forget to enter the giveaway hosted by Bedroomfurniture.com. The contest closes Wednesday night at 9:00 my time!!