Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picture...perfect price...

I was at my parents house the other day looking through the pictures that they have on their computer when I came across a few I hadn't seen before. One is a fantastic picture of my late Grandma Minnie riding a bike down an old main street!
So cute! I also found one of my dad riding a huge bike as a kid and also one of him playing the accordion with an adorable expression.

I decided I'd like to make a picture collage for a small space in my bedroom. I bought some mattes at the dollar store a while ago and finally got around to putting the pictures in them last night.I was thinking that I would make some frames, but when I went downstairs the chop saw was gone!! Joe is helping a neighbor frame his basement. I guess no frame making for me. I still wanted to get them done so I ended up just using paint as a frame. At first I was using painters tape, but the tape peels off some of the paper matte, so I just used the edge of another matte and that worked great.It really gives the feel of a framed picture, especially if you don't put them up in a spot where people are going to see them up close...Hey you can't beat three bucks!!


  1. One of these days I'll get some more pictures up in my house...hopefully sooner than later! Nice job!


It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!