Friday, March 20, 2009

Jen's Shelf


For today's post I wanted to show off a shelf decor display by the very cute Jen. She ordered a couple of shelves from our Poppy Ginger site a little while ago and she was sweet enough to send me a picture of one of them all decorated! I love how it looks!! She bought this 3' Daisy shelf unpainted so her cost was $15. She did a fabulous job with the paint and decor!! Thanks so much Jen!! If you have purchased a shelf from us and would like to send a picture to me I would love it!! Also, let me know if it is ok for me to display the picture on my blogs and in an album. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Your shelves are awesome! Im so glad I got some! (and I should have touched up that little spot on my wall before I sent you the pic! oops!) Thanks again Andy!

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy